As it is known, in the last few years there has been a new business called online trading, and it is an option for everyone. But, what is trading? Well, it is a fundamental economic concept that involves the buying and selling of goods and services with compensation paid from a buyer to a seller. In the world of online trading, it is all about currencies and its exchanges.
It is necessary to know with which kind of platforms and companies you can work; like that, you will be able to trust in them and not worrying about the scam, because this is a volatile and risky business. Through some reviews like this one, you can take care of your money.
In this case, we are going to talk about 70 Trades Malaysia and finding out if it is a scam.
Our review will be better than the information that you can find on Wikipedia!
First of all, let´s find out, what is 70 Trades?
Searching in many reviews, comments and some opinions the purest definition of 70 Trades is that is a Forex broker that can offer you and every one of its customers three account types, it also has a trading software called Profit.
It is important to know that this Forex trading platform has a valid license. When you start trading it is fundamental to see if the broker you are using has a permit, this way you will be aware of any possible scam.
70 Trades offers Forex trading services through 70 Trades mobile and web trading platforms, just like a Forex broker should.
So, the creators of this Forex broker learned that it takes about 70 trades for an investor to become an expert in the trading market.
70 Trades requires about 200$ to start. This price is little higher than other brokers, but the benefits at the start are more efficient. This platform counts with partnerships that have a leading of banks, this way they will help you ensure a simple and easy deposit which will separate your capital from the company´s capital. Like that, it would be a win-win.
Main countries where 70 Trades works
This website is available in many languages like English, French, Spanish, Italian and Arabic.
Almost all the traders come from GCC countries (this is the Gulf cooperation council). For example United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, South Africa and the one this review is about, Malaysia.
The opinion of some brokers about 70 Trades.
• “It is so much better to trade with currencies instead of bitcoins, and 70 trades is a nice place to start trading.”
• “70 Trades gave me confidence in many situations about the online trading fields and compared to others services, is really fine and easy to use”
• “It is easy and cool to work because when you start trading, they will give you a USD 200 bonus just to begin. I really like it; it doesn’t seem like a scam.”
70 Trades Malaysia is a scam or is just fake information?
Is important to know that when you start trading online, the results or your success will depend on different factors because there will always be circumstances that are going to lead you to open trade or not.
So, according to some reviews and one or another opinion, there had been some bad comments about this broker. The truth is that a lot of the reviews that you see saying that this site is a scam are fake. Workers of other brokers made the majority of all those reports.
In general, 70 Trades is not a scam, it has a license, and it has a lot of great comments talking about how it helps people to trade.
70 Trades Malaysia.
This broker offers a lot of tools that will keep all of their clients up to date with everything that Forex does or means.
It helps their workers to develop their abilities, and, they provide a platform where every one of their clients can continually learn.
Its platform has:
Trading assets: bonds, shares and commodities.
Software: as it was said before, its software is called Profit.
Languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and Arabic.
Payment methods: VISA or VISA ELECTRON, Mastercard, Neteller, Eco pays, YuuPay and Skrill.
Now, what kind of services 70 Trades Malaysia provides?
This 70 Trades version provides some cool things that will help you as a trader.
• It has a customer service that works 24 hours a day, five days a week.
• Also, it owns a user-friendly platform.
• As said before, it has multilingual assistance, available in English, Arabic, Italian and French.
• Easy and simple withdrawal process
• Video lessons.
• Online courses: this is a guide for every trader, it has different levels. Beginners course, advanced course, professional course, exchange operations with gold, exchange operations with basic products and, one of the most important and revolutionary is the exchange operations with oil.
• Professional analysis and market news to keep you update with the world of trading.
• Online seminaries, this is made with investors all around the world, you will be able to see in the closest way you can imagine this conferences and seminaries, this way, you´ll learn more.
Spreads and commissions: they work with fixed spreads that starts with 3 pips.
Also, it offers a maximum leverage of 1:200 which is enough to work with.
At the end it is pretty clear that 70 trades Malaysia is not a scam broker, it offers incredible services to their clients, maybe, the complete set of services that will only help you to be better and to improve more and more.
Remember, the product of your trading doesn´t depend only on your broker.